Force Regional Forum

Resignation of Xyrgistan

Xyrgistan

• Vote for the Union People's Party!
    • View Profile
on: May 14, 2021, 12:29:28 pm
Unfortunately, due to extenuating circumstances beyond my control, I find it incumbent upon myself to resign from all of my governmental positions within the Union of Force. I also forfeit my citizenship of Force, Heart, Hyperion, CAD, TNK, and the greater Union-at-large.

I will no longer be able to perform the duties of Governor and Senator of Hyperion; Minister of Foreign Affairs and WA Delegate of Heart; Director of WA Affairs, Federal Representative, and Ambassador of the Union; Deputy Director of Internal Affairs of the Citizensí Alliance of Democracy; and Lord High Speaker of the New Kingdom, and as such I hereby tender my resignation to the Emperor of Force, the First Minister of Heart, the Archon of CAD, and the Queen of TNK

To Imperator and Queen Moon, it has been so much fun working with you, especially to build the territories up. I am certain you will be able to continue doing so with great success.
Archon and Party Chairperson West Kro, thank you for your wise guidance. It has been a joy being a member of the Union Peopleís Party, and I am so grateful for your mentorship.
Praetor and Consul Paramonte, I have really enjoyed working with you. I truly appreciate your work ethic and all of the new ideas you brought to Hyperion. Good luck, Consul! You will lead Hyperion well.

To Emperor Renegalle, though I was only a citizen of the Union for a short period of time, I have enjoyed it thoroughly enjoyed my experience. It has been an honor serving the Union. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so. If they are willing, I would highly suggest Paramonte be the new Governor of Hyperion. They have demonstrated time and time again their cleverness, aptitude, and dedication to the region.

To everyone else, thank you for one of the best experiences I have had. Unfortunately, right now for personal reasons, I must leave, but maybe one day Iíll be back.

Best Wishes,
Xyrgistan
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Heart
World Assembly Delegate for Heart
Governor of Hyperion
Lord Speaker of The New Kingdom
Deputy Director of Internal Affairs of the Citizens' Alliance of Democracy
Director of World Assembly Affairs for the Union
Federal House Representative for the Union-at-Large
Ambassador for the Union