Force Union Forum

[WITHDRAWN] Libertatis Regalis V. Salibaic

Guest · 9 · 11441

Libertatis Regalis

on: March 24, 2019, 04:12:33 pm
Libertatis Regalis V. Salibaic

I hereby ask the court to impanel a jury and bring the following charges against you.

Count 1. Treason (Article I.1.1 & I.1.2) - His actions undermined the government of Force. He was caught spreading lies and forcing Forces leaders to distrust each other which caused a breakdown of the government.

Count 2. Malfeasance (Article I.5.1) – The misconduct listed in count 1 occurred during his term as a House Representative.   

I respectfully ask that he be punished to the fullest extent of the law which calls for him to be banned from all Force regions (Article J.1). I ask the citizens of Force to hold a democratic vote on his immediate removal from office (Article A.5)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 02:25:18 am by Libertatis Regalis »

Offline Carropia

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 08:28:58 am
As Interim Judge, may I ask where he was spreading lies and causing distrust among leaders? In terms malfeasance in office, as a Rep. I have not seen him commit any acts of malfeasance. But I may be wrong.

Libertatis Regalis

Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 12:22:57 pm
Correct, you are wrong. As for proof, he will be making a full statement about his actions as part of a deal with me to withdraw this case. If you would like any more information, please contact me on Discord. You can also get more information from Sword or Renegalle.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 01:04:10 pm by Libertatis Regalis »

Libertatis Regalis

Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 01:07:03 pm
Terms of the deal

1. Admit everything he did on the forums for the citizens of Force to see
2. Resign from the House
3. Agree not to run for any elections outside of RP for 6 months

Once he does this, I will withdraw the case from the court.

Offline Carropia

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 03:30:03 pm
I will speak to him personally and discuss his choices. Then if he refuses, I will establish a jury and then, he will give his argument.

Libertatis Regalis

Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 03:36:32 pm
He has already agreed to the terms, and that would be up to Sword. The prosecutor makes the decision to try a case and call for a jury.

Offline Carropia

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 04:38:07 pm
Ah okay

Libertatis Regalis

Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 01:25:05 pm
Salibaic has complied with the terms of the deal. I hereby withdraw this case from the court. Thank you to everyone involved in this matter.

SwordBJ

Reply #8 on: March 28, 2019, 02:29:21 pm
Due to the agreement between both parties of the case being implemented, the case has been withdrawn and closed .