Force Union Forum

[PROPOSAL] Council Law X: Awards of the Citizens’ Alliance of Democracy II

Offline West-Kronisia

• House Representative
    • View Profile
Council Law (TBD): Awards of the Citizens’ Alliance of Democracy II

Purpose: To allow citizens to nominate citizens of Citizens' Alliance of Democracy for Awards

Author: Battadia,  (Originally written by West Kronisia)

Article A: Repeals

I. This repeals Council Law 1.

Article B: Awards process

I.    Awards are to be given out by the Archon, as recognition of the work provided by an individual.

II.    Any citizen may nominate another citizen for awards by sending their nomination to the Archon. This nomination may be reviewed by the Archon, who will decide whether the nominee is worthy or not.

III.    Being given these awards will bestow special privileges upon the recipient;

i.    A special role within the Discord Server, which distinguishes them from the regular citizenry.

ii.    A specially created medal/ribbon image, for use in signatures or other places they wish to use it.

Article C: Awards

I.    The awards to be given out by the archon, with the first being the most important and the last being the least important, are:

i.    Hero of the Alliance: This is to be handed out to individuals who have committed acts of great merit, be it through the civil service or other means, and is the highest honour that can be achieved.

ii.    The Alliance Order of Merit: This award is to be handed out to individuals who have worked hard within the Alliance, be it in civil service or otherwise. This is to recognise work that is of note, yet not quite befitting the highest honour.

iii.    The Alliance Service Ribbon: This award is to be given to individuals who have worked within the alliance for an extended period of time, to recognise their diligence and time spent working for the Alliance.

Article D: Removal of Awards

I.    Awards can be removed by the Archon, with a simple majority from the Citizens’ Council, in the case of individuals who have committed crimes within the Alliance or the Union, or have otherwise stained the reputation of the Alliance and/or Union.

i.    In the case of not reaching a majority, the recipient maintains their award.

II.    The Citizens’ Council can also begin a vote to remove an individual’s award, without prior consent from the Archon.

Offline West-Kronisia

• House Representative
    • View Profile
This failed to pass in a Council Vote

Votes For: 2
Votes Against: 2
Votes in Abstention: 1