Force Regional Forum

Communications Request

Dino · 5 · 11221

Dino

• Citizens
    • View Profile
on: March 30, 2019, 01:13:09 PM
Can a board be created in Ministries called "Communications" and make a subforum in it called "Communications Headquarters" and in that, I would like "Editor's Desk", "Writer's Desk", and "Redaction Board" subforum said created. I want "Communications" viewable to all Citizens but if possible, make "Communications Headquarters" and the sub forums in it private to only Communications members (me, Lashnakia, Marcelli, Renegalle, The Chariot, and Sword BJ). If you can't privatise it, that's fine.

Also just so we're clear, I don't want the quotes in their names, I only added them in this message just so we're aware of their names. Thanks.

Libertatis Regalis

• House Speaker
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 07:46:56 PM
I should have all of this created by tomorrow.

Dino

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 04:27:09 PM
Feel free to take your time. Just bumping this just so you're still aware of this.

Libertatis Regalis

• House Speaker
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 11:09:03 AM
I have created the boards, but I still need to setup the permissions. That will take a little bit, they are a mess.

Dino

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 11:48:02 AM
I have created the boards, but I still need to setup the permissions. That will take a little bit, they are a mess.
Thank you. No need to rush, I can wait. I just want this done at least before the month ends so I can get Communications ready.