Force Union Forum

[PROPOSAL] Council Law X: Regional Identity Act

Offline Caduceo

• Citizens
    • View Profile
on: September 15, 2021, 09:44:22 am
Council Law X: Regional Identity Act

Purpose: To establish some basic terminologies and formalities for building regional identity

Author(s): Neo-Caduceo

Article A: Terminology

I. The official name of the region shall be spelled as the "Citizens' Alliance of Democracy"
    i. Should this spelling not be applicable, the "Citizens Alliance of Democracy" shall suffice

II. Any law-abiding, legally recognized citizen of the Citizens' Alliance of Democracy may be referred to as any of the following: Citizen of Democracy, Alliance Citizen, Citizen of the Alliance, or a CADizen (including proper capitalization)

III. The golden female dove, when used correctly, appropriately, and with the proper authorizations, shall be the regional animal of the Citizens' Alliance of Democracy and shall be identified by the name "Cassy"

Article B: Recognitions

I. This bill hereby recognizes that the name "Citizens' Alliance of Democracy" was created by the former founder, Masconvia

II. This bill hereby recognizes that the name "Cassy" was created by Spirit Glaceons, submitted in a contest in which the name was selected in a three-way tie-breaker by Renegalle