Offline Tigslarlowducken

• Chief Justice
    • View Profile
on: September 30, 2021, 01:19:11 pm
House Bill 64: Honorifics Act
Purpose: To prescribe the use of Union-wide honorifics
Authors: Tigslarlowducken, Renegalle, Salibaic

Article A: Usage
1. Federal honorifics are titles bestowed upon an individual as the result of holding a federal office.
2. The use of honorifics is not mandatory, but may be used in formal circumstances.
3. State and territorial honorifics are titles bestowed upon an individual as the result of territorial law.
3.1. State and territorial honorifics may not be used when conducting federal business.

Article B: Governmental Honorifics
1. The Founder/Emperor of the Union of Force may be referred to as “His Imperial Majesty” and/or “The Lord Emperor of the Union of Force” or simply as “Sir”.
2. The Prime Minister may be referred to as “The Right Honourable Prime Minister” or “Mx. Prime Minister” or as “The Lord Prime Minister of The Union of Force”.
3. The Chief Justice of the High Court may be referred to as “The Right Honourable Chief Justice” or as “Lord Chief Justice of The Union of Force”.
3.1 Justices of the High Court other than the Chief Justice may be referred to as “The Honorable Justice”.
3.2. During a Court session, all Justices will be referred to as “Your Honor” regardless of rank.
4. The Speaker of the House may be referred to as “The Right Honourable Speaker” or “The Lord Speaker of The Union of Force” or as “Mx. Speaker”.
4.1. House Representatives may be referred to as “The Honourable Representative”.
5. Ministers may be referred to as “Lord [Name] of the Ministry of [Ministry]” or “Lord”.

Article C: Special Honorifics
1. DOT Citizens shall be referred to as “Emperor’s Counsellor”.
2. Knights and Dames of the Union may use the prefix “Sir” or “Lady”.
3. Citizens who have acted as prosecutor or defense in greater than or equal to three trials may use the postnominal “Esquire”.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 02:07:11 am by Renegalle »
You are now breathing manually

Offline Empire of Elysium

• House Speaker
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 05:34:32 pm
This act has been passed in the House of Representatives with the voting records being as follows:
AYE:
Empire of Elysium [F]
Tigslarlowducken [ I ]
Salibaic [F]
Azerubia [F]
Caduceo [ I ]
Sidervida [F]
New Waltonburg [F]
West Kronisia [UPP]

ABSTAIN
Caribou Island [UPP]
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 02:13:22 pm by Empire of Elysium »