Force Union Forum

Debate: Union General Election, January 2022

Offline Sir Salibaic

• Global Moderator
  • Epic Hoot
    • View Profile
on: January 04, 2022, 06:51:54 pm
Debate: Union General Election, January 2022

Debate closes on January 7th at 22:16 EST.

Brief Overview

The Debate period is intended to be a time in which citizens can assess the competence of candidates running for office and make an informed decision in the voting period that follows. All citizens may ask questions to the candidates and while the candidates are not legally bound to answer these questions, it is highly encouraged. Candidates are however legally bound to answer all questions asked of them by the Founder or Speaker.

Candidates for Prime Minister:

Sir Sumeka - Force - Federalist
West Kronisia - Citizens' Alliance of Democracy - Union People's Party

Candidates for House Representatives:

Sir The Scottish Republic - Heart - Federalist Party
Aerien - Force - Union People's Party
Krovx Belgium - RGBN - Independent
Tigslarlowducken - Force - Independent
New Waltonburg - Force - Federalist Party
Bertilistan - Union - Federalist Party
West Kronisia - Citizens' Alliance of Democracy - Union People's Party
Spadnorth - Canterbury - Union People's Party
Sidervida - Force - Federalist Party
Battadia in Hyperion - Hyperion - Union People's Party
Empire of Elysium - Heart - Independent
Sir Lashnakia - Force - Independent
Unified Columbia - Citizens' Alliance of Democracy - Federalist Party
Sir Suter - RGBN - Federalist Party
Neo-Caduceo - Citizens Alliance of Democracy - Independent
Starcadia - Heart - Federalist Party

*Candidates on both Union list and constituency are be marked by their primary constituency rather than as Union-wide Reps

Relevant Law

1. As a candidate, you are required to answer all questions asked to you by the Founder (Renegalle) and the Speaker of the House (Salibaic) during this Debate or you will be automatically disqualified (§B.4.1).

Required: Questions for all Prime Minister Candidates

1. What makes you the best candidate for Prime Minister? What do you bring to the office which your opponent does not and why do you think you are better positioned to succeed in whatever you undertake?

2. How do you plan to address the current recruitment issues facing not just the capital but the Union as a whole, what steps will you take and how will this be brought about?

3. Who would you appoint to your ideal Cabinet (ex-members, people who would be ineligible, and people not necessarily willing to serve can be included)? Why would you choose these people and what specific things would they bring to each office that you consider being most important?

4. If elected, how do you plan (if at all) to change the structure of the existing Ministries? Would you consider abolishing, creating, or merging any of them? Why?

5. What will be on your legislative agenda? What reforms would you like to make to existing laws and how will you lobby the House to pass these reforms?

6. What plans do you have to tackle inactivity in the World Assembly, what will you do to address this issue? Please provide a detailed plan.

7. The Union in recent history has had an image problem when it comes to foreign affairs, how do you plan to address this?

8. Do you plan on restoring the Union Armed Forces? If so, what do you plan for it?

9. As Prime Minister of the Union, it is your job to ensure the voices of every state and territory is heard and not just the capital. What plans do you have to address the lack of inter-union participation?

10. The Union Roleplay has suffered from serious inactivity issues. What are your plans to address this?

11. The Union has suffered from a lack of voter turnout in recent months. What are your plans to address this?

12. Any other comments you would like to add?

Required: Questions for all House Representative Candidates

1. Which House Bills do you plan to pass and/or repeal? Why?

2. In what ways should the Constitution be amended, if at all? Explain how the changes would improve the current system of governance.

3. What qualifies you to serve in the House? What makes this qualifying?

4. Do you think any changes should be made to existing House Procedures? If so, what changes should be made and why?

5. If elected, do you plan on running for Speaker? If so, what makes you a good candidate for this position and if not, who do you think would be a better candidate?

6. How do you plan to ensure the voices of your constituents are heard while in office?

7. How do you feel about the influence parties have on the House and electoral process, and should it be more or less? Explain your answer fully.

8. The House of Representatives is the sole legal body with the ability to remove a Prime Minister from office. Under what circumstances would you support the removal of one and what constitutes 'going too far'? Cite specific legal passages if necessary and ensure that your answer is sufficiently detailed.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 08:45:30 am by Sir Salibaic »

Offline Spsouth

• Just Me
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 10:26:19 pm
A: nothing at the moment
2. In what ways should the Constitution be amended, if at all? Explain how the changes would improve the current system of governance.
A: i think the current system is good for now
A: Experience as recruiter king and ministral director
4. Do you think any changes should be made to existing House Procedures? If so, what changes should be made and why?
A: nothing
5. If elected, do you plan on running for Speaker? If so, what makes you a good candidate for this position and if not, who do you think would be a better candidate?
A: yeah speaker in a big micronation
6. How do you plan to ensure the voices of your constituents are heard while in office?
A: i will read with attention the amendments
7. How do you feel about the influence parties have on the House and electoral process, and should it be more or less? Explain your answer fully.
A: i feel nothing on it but honestly i think it would be less so the people would vote and speak their minds more
8. The House of Representatives is the sole legal body with the ability to remove a Prime Minister from office with citizens vote after confirming it. Under what circumstances would you support the removal of one and what constitutes 'going too far'? Cite specific legal passages if necessary and ensure that your answer is sufficiently detailed.
A: mess diplomacy raid bring problems to the union in general or territories and denigrate the union's image

Offline Wax Krovx Belgium

• Citizens
  • Belgian Lives Matter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 10:51:37 pm
I do not have any bills I would like to pass, create, or repeal.

1; The House should not have the power to impeach territorial officials.
If The Federal House does not like a Territorial Official and just decides to impeach them instead of trying to compromise, that's not Force being a Union of equals, that's it being an Empire deposing a local leader, or what I would call tyranny. Tyranny shouldn't be even possible, and so removing that possibility of it would make the territories more equal with The Capital, improving the cohesion of The Union as a whole.
2. Territorial Leaders should be able to fill unfilled House Seats for the territory with appointees in order to allow those territories to exercise all of their allocated seats and thus fully give them the voice they should have.
Allowing Territorial Leaders to fill the unfilled House Seats of their territory would guarantee that even politically apathetic territories would still have their full voices in The House even if they lacking people willing to run in an election at a certain time. This is better than potentially having territorial House Reps from territories having more voting power as it would avoid giving one person more votes in The House, and is much better than the current system of those territories having a voice that is much too quiet in The House than it should be.

I have served in The House before. I know the procedures.

I do not think any changes are needed.

No. I do not feel I am the best for the job.

Submit any and all proposals from them.

I feel that as long as there are parties, they will hold at least some influence on the house and electoral process. I also feel that if they had less  influence they would fight for more, and if they had more influence it would be chaos, therefore I think they have just enough power currently.

8. The House of Representatives is the sole legal body with the ability to remove a Prime Minister from office. Under what circumstances would you support the removal of one and what constitutes 'going too far'? Cite specific legal passages if necessary and ensure that your answer is sufficiently detailed.
If the Prime Minister was to commit either, treason, nonfeasance, malfeasance, perjury, or voting fraud, I feel I would support their impeachment for in my opinion, I feel that if even just one of these acts were committed, The Union would suffer greatly.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:34:52 pm by Wax Krovx Belgium »

Offline Battadia

• Justices
  • THE NEGOTIATOR!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 01:38:46 am
I have several planned Bills, but they shall be brought before the House at a later date mostly because I've written them down somewhere and can't be bothered to find it right now.
Some of the bills I explained above are amendments.
I've been there before, and I currently serve in every branch of government.
Not at the present moment.
I believe that the Speaker should be the person with the most votes.
My door will always be open to them.
The party system, as it is, is broken. Both parties hold the same position on key issues, and therefore rely on hostile attitudes towards each other in order to differentiate themselves. What is needed is a different system of parties which actually have different ideals, possibly a party which supports a centralised Union and another party which supports a more devolved union.
8. The House of Representatives is the sole legal body with the ability to remove a Prime Minister from office with citizens vote after confirming it. Under what circumstances would you support the removal of one and what constitutes 'going too far'? Cite specific legal passages if necessary and ensure that your answer is sufficiently detailed.
The Prime Minister should be impeached if and when it is necessary under the Constitution.
PARLIAMENTARIANISM FTW!

Offline Tigslarlowducken

• Chief Justice
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 08:37:30 am
A. I may repeal the current Judicial Rights Act in order to make them more comprehensive.

A. I may introduce an amendment to change the definition of perjury to be more consistent with the actual legal meaning of the term.

A. Extensive prior experience both in the House and government as a whole.

A. I have already introduced a revised version of the Comprehensive House Procedures Act

A. No, as that would be illegal.

A. By listening to them

A. I have no opinion on this

A. I would support the removal of a Prime Minister if it can be shown that they have committed some form of gross misconduct.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 08:59:35 am by Tigslarlowducken »
You are now breathing manually

Offline Sir Salibaic

• Global Moderator
  • Epic Hoot
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 09:00:23 am

I hope to bring in a formal penal code and work with however the next prime minister may be on a formal civil service act.

I would like to see an expansion of the rights of citizens' including enshrining the right to vote and other judicial protections such as the right to legal counsel. I would also like to abolish the removal of citizenship as a punishment. Banishment should be only in the hands of OOC moderation not IC governance.

I'm the most senior representative serving in the first-ever House of Representatives. I am also currently the speaker. I also have worked on key legislation such as the Freedom of Information Act. I previously served as Prime Minister of the Union and also currently serving as First Minister of Heart.

With an enlarged house, I would like to bring in revising committees and house hearings to question executive officials and scrutinize house bills. I would also like to bring informal debate rules and ensure the use of Majority and Minority Leaders is utilized.

I would like to continue my tenure as Speaker into the next term

I hope to hold weekly meetings with constituents and work with them to ensure Heart is heard in the House alongside my fellow Heartizen reps.

I feel parties provide a positive influence as they allow for reps to band together to ensure a vast majority of people are heard as well as to provide stability. I believe the current system of electing representatives is fair and parties have a big enough role already in that process however, I would like to see more parties.

I would support impeachment if gross misconduct took place or if the PM acted in such a way to undermine the Union.

Offline West-Kronisia

• House Representative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 12:07:31 pm
Required: Questions for all Prime Minister Candidates

1. What makes you the best candidate for Prime Minister? What do you bring to the office which your opponent does not and why do you think you are better positioned to succeed in whatever you undertake?

Whilst I can't really speak on what my opponent would bring to the office, I am sure that I will bring the experience of a leader of a state within the Union, and thus the understanding of non-capital regions of our union, and the drive to support the union as a whole that such a position has instilled in me, as well as the drive (and nagging ability!) to ensure that the ministries do well, and I am confident that I can support them to this end.

2. How do you plan to address the current recruitment issues facing not just the capital but the Union as a whole, what steps will you take and how will this be brought about?

Working on encouraging recruitment drives for recruiters, perhaps finding a way to reward recruiters for their efforts as it is quite a tedious task.

3. Who would you appoint to your ideal Cabinet (ex-members, people who would be ineligible, and people not necessarily willing to serve can be included)? Why would you choose these people and what specific things would they bring to each office that you consider being most important?

Battadia has done a fantastic job in Media, so I would likely keep them in charge there.
Lashnakia should take on Foreign Affairs, as they are quite willing to do the job, and have the ability to conduct FA successfully.
Pikachurin has always done a good job in Culture, so I will definitely keep them on for that role if they are willing.
Same goes for Bertilistan on Internal Affairs.
I would appoint Salibaic as my Deputy PM, as I recognise that this would be my first time as PM, and would like to have their wealth of knowledge and experience of the role to assist me.

4. If elected, how do you plan (if at all) to change the structure of the existing Ministries? Would you consider abolishing, creating, or merging any of them? Why?
My main change - if one could even call it that - would be to institute a system of reviews, perhaps conducted by the DPM every so often, to ensure that each ministry is being efficient, and to note any requests for support from each ministry so that they can be able to complete their work efficiently and correctly, without issues going unnoticed.

5. What will be on your legislative agenda? What reforms would you like to make to existing laws and how will you lobby the House to pass these reforms?

I'd like to work on decentralization. I feel the Capital wields a little too much power over the territories, particularly over states - I wish to make states at the very least more equal to the capital - less high court control over what states courts can and can't do, for example. I feel the union would be better off with everyone more equal, less the capital overlording the rest of the union. I would lobby the house to pass these reforms via me (hopefully) being a house rep, and therefore proposing these changes myself, and hoping that the rest of the house recognizes the benefits of such reforms.

6. What plans do you have to tackle inactivity in the World Assembly, what will you do to address this issue? Please provide a detailed plan.

Ensure that WA delegates encourage WA voting, perhaps even polling citizens of their respective regions to encourage interest in the WA.

7. The Union in recent history has had an image problem when it comes to foreign affairs, how do you plan to address this?
I plan on encouraging the FA ministry to try to repair our relations with former allies, and to encourage that those who doubt whether we have improved enough to come visit - complete new leadership in the form of a new PM is always a good sign for change, surely.

8. Do you plan on restoring the Union Armed Forces? If so, what do you plan for it?

Absolutely. I have long wanted to see a grand Union defender army, and plan to work with Renegalle to ensure it is set up, as I am aware it has been stuck in the pipeline for months by this point.

9. As Prime Minister of the Union, it is your job to ensure the voices of every state and territory is heard and not just the capital. What plans do you have to address the lack of inter-union participation?

I would like to encourage Culture to conduct more pan-union events, encourage local leaders to spread the word about said events so that more pan-union citizens take part. Me running for PM alone is a good sign for inter-union participation, being a non-capital citizen, and native to a state.

10. The Union Roleplay has suffered from serious inactivity issues. What are your plans to address this?

I will encourage individuals to join the union RP, likely by way of an advertisement campaign, as currently I rarely hear about the union RP and to be honest quite frequently forget it exists.

11. The Union has suffered from a lack of voter turnout in recent months. What are your plans to address this?
This is a hard one to address. I would likely begin by opening investigations into why this is the case for each region, as there is a not insignificant chance that the reasons may vary from region to region, and therefore need more region-specific solutions. A bit of a non-answer, but until such an investigation is conducted, little can be done to meaningfully rectify it.

Cheese.

No bills that I can think of, more thinking of amending the constitution.

I think that the constitution should be amended to lessen the stranglehold the capital has over states and territories; State courts should be able to conduct major trials of their own accord, instead of the high court interfering and taking over major criminal trials, in particular. Of course, there should be exceptions for if a State has no court, of course, as these crimes would have to go to another court.

Several previous terms, several previous proposals, qualifying for obvious reasons.

None that I can think of, no.

I do not; It would be a bit power-hungry to run for speaker, whilst potentially PM, as that centralizes too much power on one person.

I encourage them to voice their opinions on house matters to me, at any point.

Whilst parties do influence the house in terms of voting as generally parties vote the same way, people will always band together in some way, shape or form, and trying to change that is folly.

If the PM conducts any criminal act, or an act that is not criminal, but severely damages the reputation of the Union as a whole, they should be removed.

Offline Sidervida

• Advisor to the Prime Minister
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 05, 2022, 04:16:18 pm
Questions for all House Representative Candidates

None at the moment.

I believe as of right now, I don’t know exactly what I would amend. Discussion with other House members would have to occur to figure out things to amend in the Constitution.

Past experience, I have been in the House multiple times now. As well as I am normally always on time for voting.

Not as of right now.

No, I do not plan on running for speaker. Speaker should be someone with the most votes in House.

I will always accept communication between voting on different things, If someone gives information as too why to have a certain vote, I will always research further from there.

I believe parties are a positive way to ensure different voices are heard. I would like to see more parties.

If there is gross misconduct, it should be taken to this attention immediately.

Offline Suter

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 05, 2022, 05:01:16 pm
The current bills I would like to pass are not exactly decided but I do have some ideas. Firstly, I would like to pass a bill setting up an official Force calendar with the official recognized holidays in order to help the government for the holding of future events. Here in Force, we have some recognized holidays such as Founders Day and Cheese Day but they do not seem to do anything as everyone seems to forget them. With this official calendar, we could have some official recess time for the government around certain events such as in the time of the holidays. Also, I think the House should pass legislation to better supervise party membership and the legal frame of party expulsions and other such moves.

I think the Constitution is currently fine as it is and we should be working on fixing the current loopholes it has.

I've been one of the longest-serving members of the House, I've once been Speaker, Prime Minister, Minister and other such positions. I'm not a newbie to Force politics and though I'm not the best bill writer, I have helped many fellow representatives write their own bills.

The House should be more active, I know I'm also part of the problem but I hope the next Speaker will be able to fix this issue together with all the members including me.

No, I can always take on the role if needed but I know some other representatives are more interested in this position then me and as such would be more invested. I leave it to them unless I feel they are incompetent.

I am always open to be contacted even if I sometimes might seem dead I'm actually still here. I tend to always answer my messages and if any person from RGBN would like to pass a bill. I will gladly present it to the House of Representatives. Though that does not mean I support it, I will at least insure the proposed bill will be seen by my colleagues as it is my duty for RGBN.

Parties are pretty much dead right now, they might have another renaissance in the future but as of right now I do not think they influence the House that much. Most House politics are decided by different factions which have developed independently from the parties. Though I do believe that even those factions do not hold too much power in the House.

I'll repeat what I said last time. I think that the Prime Minister should only be impeached when he is either going up directly against the will of the people or his administration is not able to conduct his job properly anymore. I do believe that the House of Representatives should have the right to start the impeachment procedures against the PM as they represent the people of the Union but only the people directly should be able to impeach him.

Offline SLR Zagreus Cain Rossi

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 05, 2022, 06:40:45 pm
Questions for all House Representative Candidates

I would like to try and aid in the passing of bills that would help in the creation and sustenance of certain advantages of a welfare state, as the people of Heart should be the top priority over all others! I also wish to pass any House Bills that give access to more workers rights and bring more income equality into Heart, such as unions for any that wish without punishment.

Whilst no immediate ideas come to mind to mind for amending our constitution, as the leader of Starcadia I firmly believe that I can perhaps bring around improvements to the governance after I have successfully educated myself fully on our inner workings.

I, unfortunately, have no qualifications, as my own nation is itself quite a young one, but this means I have the chance to learn quickly and get a good hold of the ropes of our governance.

From what I have seen as of the moment, I think the current house procedures are proficient at what they are needed for, but nothing is ever perfect!

For my first term, I only plan on running as a constituent, but I will likely attempt to run for speaker in the future. From my limited interactions with many of our candidates, I believe the best option would be the leader by the name of Sir Salibaic, as he seemed friendly enough to give aid and set me in the right direction for this whole running.

I will make sure any policies, ideas or irritations to our fellow leaders are listened to and will make my best attempt at writing them all down, most likely for a report or for my opinion on what courses of action we should next take.

I believe the parties should have a large amount of control over the process, as this means that it can be forged by the people in our great region to suit their needs more, and help further us as a region!

8. The House of Representatives is the sole legal body with the ability to remove a Prime Minister from office. Under what circumstances would you support the removal of one and what constitutes 'going too far? Cite specific legal passages if necessary and ensure that your answer is sufficiently detailed.

In terms of misconduct for a Prime Minister, I believe anything that makes us look bad as a region should directly affect the performance ratings of our prime minister, as they are the solely chosen figurehead to represent us, and must do their best to help forge a path of great success. However, any attitudes not befitted to a leader should be closely analysed and taken into account over their term, so that we may see how they truly fit the role given to them. For example, whilst war may be justifiable, too much warmongering or interrupting would be worthy of a deposition, as a great leader must be fair, but also prepared for anything in a balanced manner.

Offline Caduceo

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 09:46:38 pm
None at the moment.

I do not have any current plans to amend the Constitution.

I am an incumbent House Rep and have served as a House Rep a few times before, as well as having been MoIA, MoComm, and Prime Minister during my time in the Union. These statements makes me a qualified individual as I have the experience and know-how of serving my constituents and their interests.

I still firmly believe House procedures (debates, conversations, etc.) should remain exclusively in-text to be as accessible as possible.

I do not plan to run for Speaker and do not currently endorse any other Speaker candidates.

CAD is a smaller tight-knit community compared to the other regions in the Union, and their concerns are certainly my concerns as well, since many of them aren't just my constituents but also my friends.

I think the influence of parties in the House and electoral processes needs to be greatly decreased. I think we should vote for people, not parties.

What constitutes "going too far"? Most things that would harm the Union's reputation and constituents. A Prime Minister should be removed not out of a display of partisan or political power, and should only be removed if, of course, they commit a crime, commit a deeply unpopular action, or harm the Union or its people.

Offline Lashnakia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 07, 2022, 03:58:06 pm

None at the moment, will go with the flow.

I would like to see some changes to the party system, whether through the house or not.

In the future if no improvement shows I would return to the previous term lengths - formatting could also be fixed.

Do I need to answer this? Previous Speaker, PM, experienced Minister, effective legislator.

Providing things remain accessible for everyone, no.

I do not. I would personally like to see Battadia as the Speaker, but I could understand them not running with all their roles.

Listen and participate effectively and actively in the house, and do my job properly, that is the most I can doz

They do have an impact, but the impact is not met with activity, and therefore is generally ineffective and frustrating, and there needs to be a change - whether that’s through simplification or making things more ideologically based.

Severe inactivity, gross misconduct, a severe breach of the constitution or anything that harms the image or citizens of the region.

Offline Empire of Elysium

• House Speaker
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 07, 2022, 04:11:23 pm
1. Which House Bills do you plan to pass and/or repeal? Why? A bill to establish Hootism as our faith, we need to repeal the anti-cult legislation for stuff.

2. In what ways should the Constitution be amended, if at all? Explain how the changes would improve the current system of governance. Make it so justices can’t be partisan

3. What qualifies you to serve in the House? What makes this qualifying? I’m a former speaker and the best speaker

4. Do you think any changes should be made to existing House Procedures? If so, what changes should be made and why? no

5. If elected, do you plan on running for Speaker? If so, what makes you a good candidate for this position and if not, who do you think would be a better candidate? I do not plan to run an I endorse Ayko for speaker.

6. How do you plan to ensure the voices of your constituents are heard while in office? Regularly participating in Heart activities

7. How do you feel about the influence parties have on the House and electoral process, and should it be more or less? Explain your answer fully. Parties can be good but I will say we need to clear up some processes such as what constitutes membership of a party.

8. The House of Representatives is the sole legal body with the ability to remove a Prime Minister from office. Under what circumstances would you support the removal of one and what constitutes 'going too far'? Cite specific legal passages if necessary and ensure that your answer is sufficiently detailed. If a violation of the constitution or extremely high crimes were being conducted.

Offline Sumeka

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 07, 2022, 04:15:37 pm

I believe I am the best candidate for Prime Minister because I have longtime experience in Force Government. I have served as a Justice, House Representative, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Roleplay, and Minister of Foreign Affairs. I have a wide range of experience in all branches of the Union government that I can bring to the table in order to succeed in being a leader for the Union. I am better positioned to undertake this because I understand the way the government operates, and thus understand better how it should be effectively run.

I believe focusing in on Manual Recruitment is our best option. I am willing to incentivize large numbers of recruits with rewards such as Gift Cards. The personal commitment that a manual recruitment takes is what makes the difference in securing people to join our Union, regardless of which territory. I also believe we should improve our regional activities such as Culture and Roleplay in order to appeal to more people. The reason I first joined in 2019 was because of RP.

DPM: Azerubia - Capable and tons of experience. I know his work ethic is excellent.

MoFA: Lashnakia - Experienced, knows the job very well.

MoIA: Undecided

MoC: Pikachurin - Has been consistent with events and activities, and a good worker.

MoRP: Salibaic - Been in RP since 2018, knows stats program and art program well.

MoM: Battadia - Relatively diligent, and does his job well.

No, I do not plan on changing any of the ministries. I believe they work just fine. However, that isnt to say I am not open to ideas or unwilling to change anything.

My Agenda is emphasizing inter-Union cooperation. This means ensuring that Bills and amendments do not negatively affect the regions that make up the union. I want to see more coordination between ministries in the constituency of the region. I will provide my input on all house Bills before they are passed, and offer constructive criticism to improve the quality of legislation.

I admit I am woefully inexperienced with the World Assembly. I do not have a plan to address this. However, I am planning on meeting with my government if elected and addressing this issue with a large think tank.This way, those who are more experienced can provide valuable input that we can formulate into a solid plan of action to be executed.

I plan to task our ambassadors and the Foreign Affairs Minister with clearing our name when accusations arise, by providing empirical evidence and witness testimony. When rumors or false accusations arise, it is best that they are solved on the spot, lest they turn into something worse, much like a game of telephone, where the story is twisted from its origin.

I do not. However, if I did, I would use them as a defensive army to defend allied regions as well as our own Union territories.

Inter-Union participation is the main goal of my administration if elected. I will oversee sharing of resources between ministries. For example, shared usage of the stats bot for Roleplay. Or regionwide cultural events which are coordinated by respective ministers of culture in order to increase participation. I will have an open door policy in which anyone can message me about issues that they have  and I will do my best to resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible.

This is a tough issue, however, Roleplay has taken steps already to improve activity. I intend to work with the Roleplay Minister in order to formulate a more solid game plan to incentivize and increase activity. The largest issue is lack of role players in general. A focus needs to be placed on attracting new players to join and then incentivize them to stay active. There are definitely many improvements to be made, and I will do my best to get it done.

I will address this by creating a Voter activity committee, whose job is to encourage voting. It will essentially work the same as manual recruitment, with individual DMing, TGing, etc. They will list the benefits to voting, and provide links and information to make it as easy and simple as possible to vote. I think the biggest issue is that a lot of people just straight up do not know an election is happening (I am guilty of this myself, admittedly.)

I wish for a civil and fair election between myself and West Kronisia, and wish him good luck.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 04:22:18 pm by Sumeka »

Offline Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 07, 2022, 11:49:32 pm
Aerien, New Waltonburg, Bertilistan and Unified Columbia are disqualified for failing to answer the required questions within the allotted time period.