Force Union Forum

Amendment X: The Various Amendments Amendment

Offline Wax Krovx Belgium

• Citizens
  • Belgian Lives Matter
    • View Profile
on: January 14, 2022, 12:27:44 pm
Amendment X:
Purpose: Allow citizens to impeach Union list House Representatives, enshrine the right to vote,  to allow House impeachment of ministers, prevent the House from being able to impeach State and Territorial officials, make contempt of court a criminal offense, allow the House to draft its own penal code.
Author(s): Krovx Belgium, with some parts taken from previous proposals authored or revised by Empire of Elysium, West Kronisia, Sir The Scottish Republic, Tigslarlowducken, Caduceo, & Drew Durnil, as well as taking wording for parts from a bill authored by Renegalle.

New Clause: §A.5.1 
5.1 In the case of Union list Representatives, any Union Citizen may request a vote to remove a Representative from Office. This shall follow the same procedure as Regional Representatives, and similarly, the Citizen must have resided within the Union prior to the vote being held.

New Clauses: §B.8., §B.8.1., & §B.8.2.
The right to vote in both midterm and general elections, without hindrance.
            This right may not be revoked unless found guilty of a federal crime by the High Court, where the punishment involves the removal of this right.
            Citizens of each State and Territory within the Union shall have the right to vote in local elections without hindrance, unless this right is revoked as a result of being found guilty of committing a crime in that jurisdiction, where guilt shall be determined either by the local Court, in the case of states which operate their own, or by the High Court, for all other jurisdictions.

Existing Clause: §E.5.
The House may hold impeachment proceedings against any government official, except House Representatives, Cabinet Ministers, and the Founder.

New Clause: §E.5.
The House may hold impeachment proceedings against any federal government official, except House Representatives, Cabinet Ministers, and the Founder.

New Clause: §I.4.4.
This shall only extend to elections for public office.

New Clauses: §I.7., §I.7.1, & §I.7.2.
Contempt of Court
            Contempt of Court shall be defined as purposefully offending, disobeying, disrespecting, or insulting a court of law and/or its Justices in their presence.
            Purposefully disruptive behavior during a trial shall also be considered Contempt of Court.

New Clause: §I.8.
Other criminal offences may be established by the House of Representatives.

New Clauses: §J.7. & §J.7.1.
The crimes of contempt of court and conspiracy to commit contempt of court may be punished with:
            Temporary removal of the ability to vote; for a maximum of 2 months.

New Clause: §J.8.
Punishments for crimes as defined by the House as stated in §I.8. shall have the ability to set a 1 year maximum of loss of voting rights and loss of the right to hold or run for public office.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 03:46:49 pm by Wax Krovx Belgium »