Force Regional Forum

4ce history wit diabenis

The Chariot

• MoM Extraordinaire
  • Force Minister of Defense
  • Being a single MoM isn't easy
    • View Profile
on: July 06, 2019, 07:32:10 PM

(lol idek anything about force so ill just spill everything ik about it instead of telling the history of events bc im not in official rp and idk much about force k?)

4ce histones with extra diabetesz

K me boys so force was founded some gay time ago in feb 4 2017 when rene-san found that discord existed but rene-san disagrees with me. He says: “uhhh it wasn't based off discord and I played NS before originally force didn't even have a discord” but i really dont know.
Apparantly the word renegalle was made using two cool ass looking french words that he found from some random place somewhere. He chose it bc it sounds realistic and cool and crap. “Oooof” is probably renegalles favorite pasttime.

He told me many times in dms. Uhhhh i dont know much about the actual roleplay but im currently roleplaying as pinkie pie from my little pony so like im instantly 100x better than all of you. Best channels on force are probably spam and comedy bc i like to post a lot of questionable things in there. Also SALIBAICYES exists, idk who he is or what he even does but renegalle likes to joke about him. Then there is legman who is a fine and cultured and interesting young fellow who i currently dont understand. Favorite person on the server is renegalle but the chariot comes in at a close second. Hes rocking that hot no pfp and like is epical at piano. Other than that i think hes a commander(?) in the force army or something like that idk. Cadecuoisasdfwsfgweaserfaertf lad is rainbow and cool.

Idk much about him. Marcelli is the most tibble person ive ever met in my life. I was starving out in the streets of new york on a cold wintery december day when he took me to his house, bathed me, and gave me food, water, and shelter. I will never forget the day where marcelli penetrated my barrier in tetris 99 that one day. That was the most blissful moment in my life. Ok ima stop talking about my sad sad life and get back into talking about force. Oh, where was i? Theres apparently going to be a force minecraft server so like thats pretty hype. F stands for force but it also stands for press f to pay respects. Theres also a force anime girl thats lookin pretty hot.

People on the server often like to talk about politics and politics and politics and politics and politics and politics and politics and politics and anime and politics and politics and politics and politics and renegalles new pfp  and politics  and politics and things that i barely even understand  and politics and politics and politics and politics and politics and f o r c e r p  and other gay stuff. My nation is in force and its named qwertyuiopadfghjklzxcvbnm1234567890-. Go support me. I am the supreme power in force rn. You see the force map? Well i own all of that. The territories are all just named differently. Ok i think this is the extent of my knowledge on force. I would like to thank renegalle for his time being interviewed even though i used a quote from him like once.

With that said id like to get back to watching urusei yatsura the best anime to ever exist

This is story time with renestalin

Signed
-diabeetuss
My planarian capabilities drastically eclipse your entire existence

The Chariot

• MoM Extraordinaire
  • Force Minister of Defense
  • Being a single MoM isn't easy
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 07:39:23 PM
This is the quality content your culture ministry is pumping out
My planarian capabilities drastically eclipse your entire existence