Force Regional Forum

New Force Party

glacieri

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: November 21, 2019, 04:18:19 PM
I, Alemputo, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

I would like to note that though in RP I am not a force of democracy, those do not represent my actual views.

Salibaic Kingdom

• Minister of Internal Affairs
  • Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 21, 2019, 04:19:29 PM
I, Alemputo, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

I would like to note that though in RP I am not a force of democracy, those do not represent my actual views.

Welcome to the Party

The UNC

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 21, 2019, 10:02:25 PM
I, United Nations pf Colombia, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Salibaic Kingdom

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 22, 2019, 02:09:38 AM
I, United Nations pf Colombia, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

I welcome you to the NFP, if you would like to get more in depth you are very welcome to join the discord.

Empire of Elysium

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 04, 2019, 04:13:59 PM

I, Elysium swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.
I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten.

Salibaic Kingdom

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: December 04, 2019, 04:16:11 PM

I, Elysium swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Welcome to the Party

Caduceo

• Definitely Gay
  • Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 01:14:42 PM
I, Caduceo, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Salibaic Kingdom

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 01:16:40 PM
I, Caduceo, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Welcome to the Party

arthoe69420

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 02:25:18 PM
I, Jam Lung, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Salibaic Kingdom

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 04:17:51 AM
I, Jam Lung, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

The party has accepted your bid to join and welcomes you to join our discord

Azerubia

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 20, 2019, 11:44:34 PM
I, Azerubia, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Salibaic Kingdom

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: December 21, 2019, 09:54:29 AM
I, Azerubia, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Welcome to the Party, if you have discord then please join our server as it's our best way to communicate.

Lashnakia

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 10:22:47 AM
I, Lashnakia, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Lashnakia

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 17, 2020, 10:23:05 AM
this better be fucking epic

Salibaic Kingdom

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 17, 2020, 10:31:35 AM
I, Lashnakia, swear to uphold my party, Uphold values of Democracy and Liberty. I will not damage my parties name or risk rejection. I will not disrespect the name of Force or my party.

Welcome to the Party!