Force Regional Forum

Stepping Away

Lashnakia

• Force Deputy Prime Minister
    • View Profile
on: September 08, 2019, 05:57:56 PM
Citizens of Force,

In my time in Force, it has been my privilege to serve you in many a position, including the great office of Prime Minister. I have tried to lay a foundation out for future PMs to succeed, and for Force to remain sustainable, even in as difficult a time as this. However, as many may have noticed since the holidays ended my activity has been decreasing, due to increased RL responsibilities and work. After a long period of thinking since the end of the holiday, I have decided that I will be taking a substantial step away from Force, and NationStates in general. I will conclude my term as Deputy Prime Minister, and will be stepping down as a House Representative at the end of this week and coming session. It is time for me to focus more of my attention on real life, and make NS a side-hustle. I will still be sticking around, will run my own news service for a bit, but my activity will wade away, and I will be taking a place on the sidelines. I thank all the people that have given me opportunities here, and I wish you all the best.

Lashnakia,