Force Regional Forum

Stepping Away

New Legland

• Force Minister of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
on: October 12, 2019, 07:37:06 PM
Citizens of Force,

In my time in Force, it has been my privilege to serve you in many a position, including the great office of Minister of Foreign Affairs. I have tried to lay a foundation out for future MoFAs to succeed, and for Force to remain sustainable, even in as difficult a time as this. However, as many may have noticed since the holidays ended my activity has been decreasing, due to increased RL responsibilities and work. After a long period of thinking since the end of the holiday, I have decided that I will be taking a substantial step away from Force, but not NationStates in general. I will conclude my term as Minister of Foreign Affairs at the end of this minute. It is time for me to focus more of my attention on real life, and make NS a side-hustle. I will still be sticking around, won't run my own news service for a bit, my activity won't wade away, and I won't be taking a place on the sidelines. I thank all the people that who have given me opportunities here, and I wish you all the best.

New Legland,