Force Regional Forum

Executive Actions

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
on: September 10, 2018, 12:21:53 AM
The current Constitution of Force is hereby dismantled and the new one is brought into effect. It can be found here: https://forcens.com/index.php/topic,31.0.html

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 08:23:36 PM
In order to prevent some sort of legal crisis, I would like to clarify that I have given my approval or 'signature' for the following bills; making them law (although some were later repealed or overturned by a Court order):

House Bill 1: Basic Framework Act
[Repealed] House Bill 2: Embassy Policy
House Bill 3: Special Speaker Election, January 2019
House Bill 4: Speaker Responsibilities & Election Clarification Act
[Overturned] House Bill 5: Truth Act
House Bill 6: Law Awareness Act

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 11:44:15 PM
I hereby cancel the Prime Minister Election scheduled for April 1st and order the election beginning on that date to only be for the House of Representatives.

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 01:50:01 PM
Due to unusual circumstances, the upcoming Prime Minister and House of Representatives Election will be modified as such:

Candidacy Announcements Period: 3 days => 2 days
Debate Period: 2 days => 0 days (will take place during voting period)

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 03:38:25 PM
Recognizing the current State of Emergency and suspension of the Constitution, I hereby declare the following to be law and binding until a new Constitution is implemented.

Order for the Protection of the Rights of Citizens
1. All residents of Force and its territories are citizens.
2. These citizens are entitled to the following rights:
2A. The right to freedom of speech and expression.
2A.I. This right shall not give a citizen permission to circumvent the rules implemented in the Force Discord for the maintenance of order.
2B. The right to a fair trial.
2C. The right to protest freely.
2D. The right to hold public office.
2E. The right to freedom of the press.
2F. The right to freely express and hold one's own political views.
3. No government official shall prevent any citizen from practicing any of these rights. Any government official who does shall be subject to immediate removal from office.

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 11:10:51 PM
Through my power as Founder, I hereby implement a new Constitution, ending the State of Emergency and ending the legal validity of the temporary Order for the Protection of the Rights of Citizens.

This new Constitution can be found here: https://forcens.com/index.php/topic,205.0.html

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 08:32:48 PM
Under my power as Founder under žK.4 of the Constitution, I hereby remove the King of The New Kingdom, effective immediately.

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 19, 2019, 09:30:07 PM

Establishment of the Union Bureau of Investigation (UBI)

The Union Bureau of Investigation is hereby established for the purpose of preventing and investigating crimes in the Union of Force and its Territories. The Bureau is given certain powers and responsibilities, allowing it to effectively perform its duties. These are:

1. The power to demand any evidence relating to a crime, through the issuance of a Search Warrant approved by the Bureau Chief, except evidence that compromises the real life identity of any individual.
2. The power to moderate all Union Discord Servers for the maintenance of public order and to help determine and enforce rules allowing for that.
3. The responsibility to initiate court proceedings against any individual found to be guilty, based upon evidence reviewed by the Bureau.
4. The responsibility to keep all information regarding ongoing investigations private until court proceedings must be brought forward against a guilty individual, requiring the publication of such evidence.
5. The responsibility to remain impartial in all investigations and uphold the rule of law.

The Bureau shall consist of a Bureau Chief who shall be empowered to appoint Officers to effectively carry out the Bureau's duties. The Bureau Chief shall be appointed by the Founder.

The Prime Minister has recommended and I thereby appoint Tigslarlowducken as the First Chief of the Union Bureau of Investigation.

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 11:34:45 PM
I hereby appoint myself as Prosecutor and Judge for the time being, until the election for both positions is held on the 1st of December.

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 29, 2019, 11:44:53 PM
With my power as Founder under žK.4 of the Constitution, I hereby appoint Kirona-Alpha as Governor of Heart.