Force Unity Party

Caduceo

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: August 05, 2020, 07:15:03 am
F o r c e  U n i t y  P a r t y
"Uniting The Union, Making a Change"
___
          On behalf of the FUP, I accept the attached applications and approve the applicants' Membership status in the party. Congratulations and may you all be true to your oath.

Quote from: Union_aryavart
I,  Union of Aryavart swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
Quote from: BeeKayGodd
I, Sokala but less handsome, swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
Quote from: arkeis
I, Arkeis, swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
___
Deputy Chairperson
C a d u c e o

Fincye

• View Profile
Reply #61 on: August 07, 2020, 02:57:44 pm
I, Versocia, swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.

Lashnakia

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: October 18, 2020, 03:36:58 am
I can confirm my departure from the party and my withdrawal as a candidate.

Holy Alerose

• Citizens
  • Candidate for supreme justice
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: October 22, 2020, 02:24:01 pm
I, Holy alerose swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
I am running for Chief Justice, and I need your help!

Marci

• View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 16, 2020, 06:21:28 am
I, Yamatochi swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.