Force Regional Forum

Request for Review: Appointment of Tyjarvustivdorker as Deputy Prime Minister

Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Your Honor, Mr. Chief Justice:

G.1.1 of the Constitution specifies that government offices are vacant when a nation loses citizenship. However, the recent appointment of Tyjarvustivdorker, who never held citizenship appears to challenge the way in which this works. The questions I wish to pose to the Court today is, based upon that and any other parts of the Constitution:
Is Tyjarvustivdorker Prime Minister now because he was DPM or did he lose the position of DPM immediately after being appointed due to lacking citizenship, making the Speaker of the House Prime Ministers?
If Tyjarvustivdorker is Prime Minister, since they lack citizenship, would it be legal to remove them by means of an Executive Order?

Thank you for your time.

Tigslarlowducken

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Court will begin deliberation immediately. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
You are now breathing manually

Tigslarlowducken

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
My interpretation: He's the PM.
My personal opinion: Impeach him immediately and patch the constitutional loophole.
You are now breathing manually

☕️ 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓢

• Citizens
  • 〘 𝓐𝓭 𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪 〙
    • View Profile
As the person in question has not accepted nor denied the office of Prime Minister it is inconclusive. I shall therefor defend his status as Prime Minister until evidence is provided he has either accepted or denied the office.
✎𝕹𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓢

Lashnakia

• Citizens
    • View Profile
As the person in question has not accepted nor denied the office of Prime Minister it is inconclusive. I shall therefor defend his status as Prime Minister until evidence is provided he has either accepted or denied the office.

I might say that due to this interpretation, this matter was technically not closed, unless we got a opinion from Marcelli which was not put here.

Though he was removed.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 01:26:32 pm by Lashnakia »