Force Regional Forum

Regional Assembly Registration

Suter

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
on: November 05, 2020, 10:07:33 pm

Regional Assembly of the Region of the Golden Black Nations

The Regional Assembly is the legislative body of RGBN. It can be joined by anyone so much so as they have a nation in the region. There isn't any limits to the amount of nations that can consist the Assembly so much so as there is no puppets used. The only required thing to join is to have a registered forum account. The Regional Assembly can pass Territorial Laws which will influence how RGBN might evolve in the future. Debates and voting are held in the Regional Assembly Region in which all citizens, even non-registered ones, can talk. https://www.nationstates.net/region=rgbn_regional_assembly

The Regional Assembly's powers are listed in Article D of the New Constitution of RGBN which can be read here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12MZudgOeC2QP76gSlmyj4ZZGlRA8iLb6HY8rI53xpmk/edit

How To Join

If you want to join the Regional Assembly, which the RGBN government greatly encourages you to, you only need to do three things. First and foremost is to have a nation in RGBN. Secondly, you need to create a forum account which will allow you to answer to this post and then finally, you need to reply to this thread with an oath of office.

Oath:
I, [nation], would like to join the Regional Assembly so that I can partake in the decision making for RGBN's future.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 10:15:28 pm by Renegalle »

Wax Krovx Belgium

• Citizens
  • Belgian Lives Matter
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 10:16:59 pm
I Krovx Belgium would like to join the Regional Assembly so that I can partake into the decision making for RGBN's future.

Suter

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 10:18:19 pm
I Krovx Belgium would like to join the Regional Assembly so that I can partake into the decision making for RGBN's future.
Thank you for joining!

Suter

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 10:21:38 pm
I, Suter, would like to join the Regional Assembly so that I can partake in the decision making for RGBN's future.

republic of plaugetopia

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 04:23:00 pm
hey can i join pls, i want to join because GOVERNMENT and krovx threatend everyone

Sir Salibaic

• Union Prime Minister
  • Epic Hoot
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 04:25:13 pm
I, Nuzzle Warm, would like to join the Regional Assembly so that I can partake in the decision making for RGBN's future.

Betelgeuse Alliance

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 04:42:07 pm
I, Betelgeuse Alliance, would like to join the Regional Assembly so that I can partake in the decision making for RGBN's future.