Wax Krovx Belgium

• Citizens
  • Belgian Lives Matter
    • View Profile
on: November 25, 2020, 01:02:48 pm
The Legionary Charter

Article I: Hyperion Citizenship

Section I: All nations in Hyperion are Citizens

Section II: Citizenship shall only remain valid as long as the Citizen's nation remains in Hyperion

Section III: Citizens may be appointed Legionaries, thus inducting them into the legislative body of Hyperion, The Provincial Legion

Article II: Hyperion Bill Of Rights

Section I: The right to freedom of speech

Subsection I: Do not organize, promote, or coordinate movements around hate speech. Itís unacceptable to attack a person or a community based on attributes such as their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disabilities

Section II: The right to freely express one's political views

Subsection I: Do not organize, participate in, or encourage harassment of others. Disagreements happen and are normal, but continuous, repetitive, or severe negative comments may cross the line into harassment and are not okay

Section III: The right to freedom of the press

Section IV: The right to unionize and associate

Section V: The right to protest and participate in peaceful assemblies

Section VI: The right to a fair trial

Subsection I: A Citizen shall always be considered innocent until guilty in a court of law

Subsection II: As Hyperion doesn't have a Provincial Court, The High Court has jurisdiction over all cases in Hyperion

Article III: The Governor

Section I: The Governor shall be appointed and removed by The Founder of The Union

Section II: The Governor shall be tasked with running The Province and its Provincial Government

Section III: The Governor may appoint a Prefect to assist them in running Hyperion

Section IV: The Governor may make Provincial Orders that shall not suspend or amend any Provincial Law

Subsection I: A Provincial Order may not violate The Legionary Charter

Subsection II: A Provincial Order may not violate The Union Constitution

Article IV: The Prefect

Section I: The Prefect shall be appointed and removed by The Governor

Section II: The Prefect shall be tasked with assisting The Governor in running Hyperion

Article V: The Provincial Legion

Section I: The Provincial Legion shall be made of Legionaries, appointed by The Governor

Subsection I: A Legionary may be removed by a simple majority of Citizens agreeing to remove said Legionary

Subsection II: If a Legionary loses citizenship, they also lose their status as a Legionary

Section II: The Provincial Legion may make laws that effect only The Province Of Hyperion, as long as said laws do not contradict The Constitution of The Union

Subsection I: As such, Federal Law is superior to Provincial Law in all capacities

Section III: The Provincial Legion may elect a Primus Pilus to lead The Legion and insure that laws are passed in a timely manner

Article VI: The Centurions

Section I: The Centurions shall be Appointed And Removed By The Governor

Section II: The Centurions shall be in charge of Centuries that shall help The Governor execute specific tasks

Subsection I: The Governor may make, merge, and dissolve Centuries as is Necessary

Article VII: Legionary Command

Section I: Legionary Command shall be comprised of, The Governor, The Prefect, The Centurions, and The Primus Pilus

Subsection I: If there is Viceroy assigned to The Province they shall also be part of The Legionary Command

Article VIII: Amending Or Replacing The Legionary Charter

Section I: An amendment may be presented to The Provincial Legion to vote on. If a simple majority agrees on the amendment, then it is presented to The Citizens to vote on. if a simple majority of Citizens agree then, the amendment is made to The Legionary Charter

Subsection I: Amendments made to The Legionary Charter may not violate The Union Constitution

Section II: A replacement charter may be presented to The Provincial Legion to vote on. If a two-thirds majority agrees then, it is presented to The Citizens to vote on. If a two-thirds majority of Citizens agree then, The Legionary Charter is officially replaced