Force Union Forum

Recruitment Telegrams

Offline Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
on: January 08, 2021, 09:36:47 pm
API Recruitment Telegram

Code: [Select]
I am [b][nation]Renegalle[/nation][/b], Founder of [b][region]Force[/region][/b].

My region has much to offer – a large and vibrant community where you will always be welcome, a unique system of government with an emphasis on the voice of the people, and events, clubs, and a nation-roleplay where you can rise high above others and show off your skills – whether they’re in diplomacy, policy-making, cartography, or even waging war!

We are the seat of government in the [url= /page=dispatch/id=1348830][b]Union of Force[/b][/url], a federation of regions working towards the common goals of equality, progress, and prosperity. You will have the opportunity to run for elected office, participate in civil government, and even try your hand at running a region, through our governorship program, where we will provide you with all the tools and support you need to succeed.

As a member of our community, you will be able to participate in a wide array of different activities and discussions. We have clubs specializing in various interests (from anime to cooking) that are open to all. We hold frequent events and contests, and have an active nation-roleplay that lets you see how well you’re able to navigate the murky waters of domestic and geopolitics.

You will be immersed in our culture, which holds in special regard humor and friendship. We are relaxed and understanding and enjoy just talking and having fun. Some of us are interested in real-world politics and some of us aren’t. Whatever your interests, Force has something for you!

[b]So what are you waiting for? Come on in! Just click below to join.[/b]

[i]If you’ve got any questions, just [url=/page=compose_telegram?tgto=Renegalle][b]send me a telegram[/b][/url] or [url=/page=dispatch/id=1348826][b]contact one of our ministers[/b][/url]. We'll be happy to help.[/i]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 04:41:53 pm by Renegalle »

Offline Renegalle

• Founder
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 12:10:39 am
Manual Recruitment TG

Code: [Select]
I am [b][nation]YOUR NATION HERE[/nation][/b], a citizen of [b][region]Force[/region][/b].

My region has much to offer – a large and vibrant community where you will always be welcome, a unique system of government with an emphasis on the voice of the people, and events, clubs, and a nation-roleplay where you can rise high above others and show off your skills – whether they’re in diplomacy, policy-making, cartography, or even waging war!

We are the seat of government in the [url= /page=dispatch/id=1348830][b]Union of Force[/b][/url], a federation of regions working towards the common goals of equality, progress, and prosperity. You will have the opportunity to run for elected office, participate in civil government, and even try your hand at running a region, through our governorship program, where we will provide you with all the tools and support you need to succeed.

As a member of our community, you will be able to participate in a wide array of different activities and discussions. We have clubs specializing in various interests (from anime to cooking) that are open to all. We hold frequent events and contests, and have an active nation-roleplay that lets you see how well you’re able to navigate the murky waters of domestic and geopolitics.

You will be immersed in our culture, which holds in special regard humor and friendship. We are relaxed and understanding and enjoy just talking and having fun. Some of us are interested in real-world politics and some of us aren’t. Whatever your interests, Force has something for you!

[b]So what are you waiting for? Come on in! Just click below to join.[/b]

[i]If you’ve got any questions, just [url=/page=compose_telegram?tgto=Renegalle][b]send me a telegram[/b][/url] or [url=/page=dispatch/id=1348826][b]contact one of our ministers[/b][/url]. We'll be happy to help.[/i]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 04:42:14 pm by Renegalle »