Force Union Forum

Sumeka's Resignation from Government Service.

Offline Sumeka

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
on: April 02, 2021, 11:26:32 am
I hereby resign from my post as Minister of Roleplay, as well as my position on the moderation team.

Unfortunately, as I am moving on with my life, I am no longer having the time to properly fulfill my jobs. I am headed to Coast Guard boot camp within the next week or so, and need to prepare as much as I can. I want to thank everyone who has supported me, as well as those I have worked under in my time in Force.

Renegalle - Thank you for showing me new political viewpoints as well as for the deep geo-political conversations. You have also been a good friend to me as well.

Salibaic - Thank you for having me in your cabinet for multiple terms, as well as supporting me in all the jobs I have held. It's appreciated, and I count you among my friends as well.

Sidervida - Thank you for making me laugh almost every single day. It's certainly been one of the things that has helped me through the pandemic. Your crazy antics never fail to make me shake my head and chuckle.

Azerubia - Thank you for supporting me as DMoR. I wish more people had the same work ethic as you, and I can tell you will be successful in the future, not just in Force, but in the real world as well. I wish you good luck as the Minister of Roleplay.

Lashnakia - Thank you for your wit and straightforwardness. It's honestly so refreshing to see somebody who is not afraid to speak their mind, as you often do. And often, I find myself agreeing. (You were a good boss too, kept me on my toes even though I was useless lmao)

Tigslarlowducken - Thank you for sharing my love of firearms and everything military. Many a good time were had in RP as a result. (20 aircraft carriers) I also want to thank you for your supporting me as Minister of Roleplay by doing events, stats, etc..

There are many others who have left an impact on me, and if I didn't include you, don't take it as me hating you. Regardless, I will be taking a much more hands-off role inside of Force, but I will occasionally join conversations and such, this isn't an announcement of departure just yet.

- Sumeka