Force Regional Forum


Force Unity Party

Caduceo

  • Union Minister of Internal Affairs
  • Full Member
  • *
    • Posts: 103
    • Karma: +14/-30
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: June 28, 2020, 01:23:11 pm
F o r c e  U n i t y  P a r t y
"Uniting The Union, Making a Change"
___
          On behalf of the FUP, I accept the attached application and approve the applicant's Membership status in the party. Congratulations and may you be true to your oath.

Quote from: Empire of Elysium
Oath: I, Empire of Elysium swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.

          Additionally, I grant Elysium the following roles:
Honorary Membership
House Affairs Advisor (alongside EGM)
___
Deputy Chairperson
C a d u c e o




☕️ 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓢

  • Citizens
  • Newbie
  • *
    • Posts: 23
    • Karma: +1/-0
  • 〘 𝓐𝓭 𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪 〙
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: June 28, 2020, 06:31:43 pm
I, Pridnestrovskaia Moldavskaia, swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
✎𝕹𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻��𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓢


Sumeka

  • Union Minister of Foreign Affairs
  • Newbie
  • *
    • Posts: 48
    • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: June 28, 2020, 08:18:03 pm
I, Sumeka, swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.


Caduceo

  • Union Minister of Internal Affairs
  • Full Member
  • *
    • Posts: 103
    • Karma: +14/-30
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: June 29, 2020, 05:32:00 am
F o r c e  U n i t y  P a r t y
"Uniting The Union, Making a Change"
___
          On behalf of the FUP, I accept the attached applications and approve the applicants' Membership status in the party. Congratulations and may you both be true to your oath.

Quote from: Sumeka
I, Sumeka, swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
Quote from: ☕️ 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓢
I, Pridnestrovskaia Moldavskaia, swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
___
Deputy Chairperson
C a d u c e o




Sidervida

  • Newbie
  • *
    • Posts: 3
    • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: June 29, 2020, 11:40:18 am
 I, Republic Of Sidervida swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party. And will be resigning from DPP.


Caduceo

  • Union Minister of Internal Affairs
  • Full Member
  • *
    • Posts: 103
    • Karma: +14/-30
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: June 29, 2020, 11:42:56 am
F o r c e  U n i t y  P a r t y
"Uniting The Union, Making a Change"
___
          On behalf of the FUP, I accept the attached application and approve the applicant's Membership status in the party. Congratulations and may you be true to your oath.

I, Republic Of Sidervida swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party. And will be resigning from DPP.
___
Deputy Chairperson
C a d u c e o




The Black Owl

  • Newbie
  • *
    • Posts: 2
    • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: July 01, 2020, 06:39:31 am
I, Black Owl of The Empire of Black Owl swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.


Zinoca

  • Newbie
  • *
    • Posts: 3
    • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: July 01, 2020, 12:13:32 pm
I, Zinoca swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.


Caduceo

  • Union Minister of Internal Affairs
  • Full Member
  • *
    • Posts: 103
    • Karma: +14/-30
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: July 02, 2020, 11:57:11 am
F o r c e  U n i t y  P a r t y
"Uniting The Union, Making a Change"
___
          On behalf of the FUP, I accept the attached applications and approve the applicants' Membership status in the party. Congratulations and may you both be true to your oath.

Quote from: The Black Owl
I, Black Owl of The Empire of Black Owl swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
Quote from: Zinoca
I, Zinoca swear to uphold the values of the Party with the greatest of my ability, and affirm that I will not disrespect the party's reputation, nor risk ejection from the party.
___
Deputy Chairperson
C a d u c e o