Force Regional Forum

Fourth Emoji Contest

Caduceo

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: July 29, 2020, 10:37:17 am

It is time. The Final Round of the second Contest. It all comes down to this - the winners of the Semis, Karl (4-2) and Walla (4-2), won in their respective sides. The board can be found below and it's time for one of them to literally become Caduceo be eliminated and for the other to climb the steps of victory and sit beside the last few Champions - "Hugh", "Dr Owl", and "gonecat"
          Note: In the case of a tie, since Renegalle will be the one ultimately adding in the winner/s, he can choose to either flip a coin to settle the tie or add them both in. This is to maintain the previous decisions of using the coin flip (i.e. the Legcat/Dr Owl tie in the first Contest)
Voting:

FINALS
< Karl or Walla >

FINALS:
< Karl or Walla >

Caduceo

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 29, 2020, 10:38:17 am
FINALS:
< Karl >

Gaber

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 29, 2020, 12:11:21 pm
FINALS: <Karl>

☕️ 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓢

• Citizens
  • 〘 𝓐𝓭 𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪 〙
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 29, 2020, 01:28:11 pm
FINALS VOTE: Walla
✎𝕹𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓢

Suter

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 03:18:47 pm
FINALS:
< Karl >

Caduceo

• Citizens
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 31, 2020, 10:52:34 am

And it is done! The second Emoji Contest has concluded successfully and me and Heonix would like to thank everyone who participated extensively! Congratulations to everyone who submitted an entry and I hope to see you again next time. Without further ado, let's welcome our fourth Champion;
          Congratulations to Karl for winning the Finals with 3 votes against Walla's one vote. We hope to see him soon in the Discord server! Once again, congratulations to everyone and stay safe!